About Me

My photo
I have lived in Walla Walla for four years and I plan on living out my days here. I have been writing about local buildings for three years now and am so grateful to have so many fascinating places to research.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Walla Walla in the 1920s

If you are curious about what went on in Walla Walla during the Roaring Twenties, watch the brief video I made featuring stories from Up to the Times magazine and photos provided by Joe Drazan from his Bygone Walla Walla collection. CDs of Joe's many photos and ads can be purchased at Walla Walla Public Library and proceeds from their sale benefit the library.


1 comment:

  1. How could a faulty or troubled garage entry be avoided.
    Garage door openers comes in either screw, chain or belt driven models.

    Modern Warfare 2: A Guide To Playing Multiplayer Online.


    Also visit my web page ... Atlanta fix garage door

    ReplyDelete